Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rebecca Radke


Hey guys! My name is Rebecca Radke and I'm currently a junior majoring in Marketing and Real Estate and Urban Land Economics here at UW-Madison. The opportunity this trip has given me is absolutely surreal and I haven't quite grasped the fact that I'm actually going to be travelling to China - I can't wait! I couldn't thank Kohl's, the Kohl's Center for Retailing Excellence and Li & Fung enough for letting me get the chance to experience the retail view of a completely different culture for almost two weeks. I am truly excited to experience the different processes that go into making Kohl's and Li & Fung as successful as they are today. This trip will absolutely open my eyes and change my life!

I look forward to meeting all of you!

No comments: