Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Emily Wentzel


Hey Everyone! My name is Emily Wentzel, and I am a senior at UW-Madison double majoring in Risk Management and Insurance and Management and Human Resources. I never would have thought that such a great opportunity would come up while still a student, so I am honored that I have a chance to travel to China next spring. I'm not sure about the rest of the students, but I am excited (yet a bit nervous!) to experience a culture that is extremely different than my own.

I recently accepted a full-time position with Kohl's for after I graduate, so I think it will be a great chance to learn more about their retail process, especially the early steps that most people do not have the opportunity to see.

I am thankful to everyone involved in this program for providing us all with this unique and exciting opportunity!

No comments: