Saturday, November 19, 2011

Maghan Kuehl

Hi Everyone!

My name is Maghan Kuehl and I am a Senior studying Marketing and Management at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. This past summer I had the opportunity to be a Store Management Intern at the Kohl's Department Store on the east side of Madison. It was my first experience working in retail and has sparked a strong interest in the retail industry. Prior to working with Kohl's, I failed to realize all the components that make up the retail industry as well as the limitless opportunities it provides. With this trip, I look forward to expanding my knowledge of the diverse aspects of retail and discover first hand how China plays a significant role in making our retail industry in the U.S. a success. Come June, I will be starting a full-time position with Kohl's as a Manager in Training, and I look forward to being a part of an amazing experience that will enhance my future career in retail.

I am enthused to be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity and would like to thank Kohl's, Li and Fung, and the Kohl's Center for Retailing Excellence at UW-Madison for making this opportunity possible. I look forward to meeting you all and making this an unforgettable experience.

No comments: