Thursday, November 17, 2011

Katherine Lee


Hello everyone! My name is Katherine Lee and I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. I am majoring in Retail Merchandising and Management with concentrations in fashion marketing and buying and product management.  In addition, I have a minor in business and an emphasis on apparel design and development. During my years at the University of Wisconsin-Stout, I have been privileged to participate in the student exchange program, attending City University of New York-Queens College, studying abroad in Europe and now, China in the spring! My thanks to UW-Stout are innumerable. It is certainly an honor to be part of this university. I look forward to furthering my understanding of globalization, as I am exceptionally thrilled to learn about the manufacturing process at Li & Fung, as well as the rich Chinese history and customs. I am beyond honored, being given the opportunity to travel to China, to visit Li & Fung. It is truly an exceptional gift. I would like to give countless thanks to Kohl’s for giving me such a great opportunity. Moreover, I would like to thank UW-Madison for welcoming 5 UW-Stout students to be a part of this exquisite opportunity. To give thanks and be honored, in being accepted into such a program, is the least of my gratitude. John F. Kennedy once said, “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.” Therefore, after the trip, I look forward to being a part of the Product Management team at Kohl’s corporate, as an incoming intern and applying what I learned on the trip, to excel in my forthcomings. I look forward to meeting all of you!

No comments: