Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brianna Schwinden

Hello All,
My name is Brianna Schwinden and I'm currently a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison where I'm majoring in marketing and management. My time spent at Madison has been fantastic and I will cherish my memories here forever, but one thing missing from my college experience is the opportunity to study abroad. This is why I am beyond thrilled at this opportunity to explore the other side of the world while learning about not only another culture but also things that will help me in my future marketing career!

I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for this wonderful opportunity from Kohls and also Li & Fung. Thank you so much, I'm truly honored.

Looking forward to meeting everyone from Madison and Stout come spring!

No comments: