Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meghan Hille

Hi Everyone!

My name is Meghan Hille and I'm currently a senior at UW-Madison with a major in retailing. I'm beyond excited that I was chosen to participate in this experience. I recently switched my major to retailing and have really been loving learning about all the aspects of this industry ever since. Having the opportunity to travel to China to further my education and learn more about the proccesses of retailing is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I am extremely grateful for and really looking forward to!

Studying with Li & Fung in China is an invaluable experience that I will be able to take so much away from. I will be able to take the knowledge and the experiences I gain from this trip and apply it to my future career in retailing. I can't wait to learn about corporate manufacturing processes first hand while at the same time taking in all of the culture China has to offer.

I'm thrilled that I get to be a part of this once in lifetime opportunity and would like to say a big thanks to Kohl's and Li & Fung for making this possible for all of us! Look forward to meeting everyone in the spring!

No comments: