Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kari Holte

Hello! My name is Kari Holte and I am a junior majoring in Retail Merchandising and Management at UW-Stout. I am absolutely thrilled that Kohl’s has given me this generous opportunity to further my retail education!

Studying with Li & Fung in China will be an invaluable experience that I will be able to apply in an internship this coming summer. I am honored to be selected to learn about the early stages of manufacturing and about the rich culture in China firsthand, and I am even more excited to be able to apply this experience in my future!
This trip is sure to have a huge impact on my education and future career in retail while making memories that I will never forget. I am excited to meet all the Madison students I will be traveling with and could not be more enthused for our upcoming trip!

A big thanks, again, to Kohl’s!

No comments: