Thursday, November 17, 2011

Alex Schlueter

Hello! My name is Alex Schlueter and I'm currently a junior studying Retailing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I am extremely honored and excited to be a part of this amazing trip to China . I haven't had a chance to take a semester to study abroad, nor have I ever left the country before, so I think this trip will really be a great opportunity to see a different side of the world and the retailing industry I am so interested in. I am hopeful this experience will further educate me about the manufacturing and sourcing processes that can often be forgotten when thinking about retail. This trip is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am so thankful to Kohl's and Li & Fung for providing such a great resource to us as students. I'm anxious to get an inside look at the functioning of both of these wonderful companies and I look forward to meeting you all in the Spring!

No comments: