Friday, November 18, 2011

Hannah Sugars


Hi Everyone!

My name is Hannah Sugars and I am a senior studying Accounting & Spanish at UW-Madison.  Although I study accounting, my current internship at a retail company has sparked my interest in the industry,. Ultimately, I would like to work in retail internationally and believe this program will take my experience to the next level.  While studying abroad in Europe was an unbelievable experience, I am thrilled to explore the Chinese culture and business world. I am especially interested in learning about Kohl's supply chain process and costing associated with it.

It is a privilege to  have the chance to learn first-hand about a country that has such a large impact on business in the U.S.  I can't quite express my excitement to be a part of this generous opportunity Kohls and Li & Fung have provided to the rest of the program participants and me.  I look forward to meeting you all!

No comments: