Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kevin Vollmer

Hey there!

My name is Kevin Vollmer.  I am a sophomore Marketing major with a specialization in Supply Chain Management, originally from Sun Prairie, WI.  I am a world-class intramural volleyball player who also enjoys cooking and relaxing with my friends.

I am honored to be selected to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime experience.  I will be in Milwaukee this upcoming Summer as a Web Merchandise Presentation intern for Kohl's, so I am doubly grateful for all the opportunities they have given me.  I will take full advantage of them, using this remarkable experience exploring a different culture as well as seeing the processes involved in global merchandise production and retailing.  I cannot wait for this trip, because I know it will deeply benefit my academic development, career development, and self-development.  Thank you Kohl's, Li and Fung, and the Kohl's Center for Retailing Excellence!  I look forward to sharing this cross-continental journey with everyone.

1 comment: