Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kora Plucinski


Hey Everyone, My name is Kora Plucinski and I am so excited to be going on the China Retail Trip this spring. I am currently a Senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison where I am a dual major in Marketing and Operations Technology Management with a Specialization in Supply Chain Management. I will graduate this upcoming May which is a bitter sweet feeling but I am looking forward to starting my professional career.  On a personal note, I love being a student at Wisconsin and I have extreme badger pride. I enjoy attending and watching Wisconsin Badger sports, Packers, and Brewers. I also like running around the lakes in Madison and dining on State Street with friends.
  
I am really excited to go on the trip to learn about the supply chain side of retail and to experience a new business culture. I have never traveled outside of the country and cannot think of a better first time to do so. I appreciate the support of Kohl’s and I look forward to learning more about the company through the program and our adventures.

No comments: