Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jenna Huseboe


Hello! My name is Jenna Huseboe, and I am senior majoring in Retail Merchandising and Management at UW-Stout. What a privilege it is to join the students of UW-Madison for this once in a lifetime opportunity with Kohl's and Li & Fung in China! Last summer I had the opportunity to work for Kohl’s as a Merchant Business Intern in the buying office. Throughout the internship, Kohl’s continually demonstrated their support of students learning and development through classroom and hands-on experiences. The Business and Culture Trip to China also greatly supports that initiative!

I look forward to learning more about Chinese culture, and understanding the retail process through the beginning stages of manufacturing. I hope that my experience in China will be valuable to the team I join when I return as a Merchandise Analyst Trainee at Kohl’s next summer! I look forward to meeting you all!

No comments: