Thursday, February 24, 2011

Preston Knapp

I am extremely excited for my first trip to China, and I can not think of a better way to experience everything China has to offer than with fellow Badgers!

My name is Preston Knapp and I am a Junior majoring in Marketing and Management and Human Resources.  I've always been interested in what it takes for American businesses to maintain successful global supply chains.  Kohl's and Li & Fung are perfect examples of companies that does this well, and I can't wait to witness their processes firsthand.

Thank you to Kohl's, Li & Fung, and the faculty and staff at UW-Madison for making this opportunity a reality for all of us.  I look forward to gaining a once-in-a-lifetime experience, learning about a new culture, and meeting plenty of new friends.

Preston

No comments: