Thursday, February 24, 2011

Carly Miller


Hello, my name is Carly Miller. I am a proud Badger majoring in Marketing, Management & Human Resources in the Wisconsin School of Business. On this trip, I am excited to learn through first hand observation. It is a truly unique experience to combine travel, company visits, and an applicable case into one class. I am ready to soak up this new culture and learn about business practices in a different country. The location is very exciting as China is an especially relevant country to study within the retail industry today.

I am so grateful to the people and organizations that make this trip possible. Thank you to Kohl’s, Li & Fung, and Kohl's Center for Retailing Excellence for planning and supporting this trip. Your commitment goes above and beyond to provide an amazing experience for all of the students. 

No comments: