Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Annie Luchsinger


Hey everyone! My name is Annie Luchsinger, and I'm a junior and Retailing major at UW- Madison. I am so excited and so fortunate to be joining you all on this spectacular trip to China! I cannot wait to get to know all of you as we experience this trip of a lifetime. A little bit about me- I am from Elkhorn, Wisconsin. I have two wonderful parents, an older brother and sister, and one younger sister (who will be joining us as a fellow Badger next fall!!!). I am interning at Kleinfeld's in NYC this summer, and I cannot wait to graduate so I can start a full time career in the field that I love.

I want to thank everyone who made this trip possible for me. It is truly a miracle that I am able to come with, and I could not be more grateful. Huge thanks goes out to Kohl's, the Kohl's Center for Retailing Excellence, and Li & Fung for making this dream a reality!

No comments: